Cain joined Page & Pearce in 2012 after a career change from the automotive industry. Successful in selling high-end vehicles, Cain was looking for a career path where he could utilise his skills in negotiating and communicating with his clients.
He is passionate about selling real estate and helping his clients to achieve the best possible sale price, in the shortest amount of time, with a minimum amount of stress.
Being a young father with 4 children, Cain juggles his work life & home life well with a great support network. His kids are his pride & joy and being in Real Estate allows him the flexibility to work with his clients to assist them with their needs as well as having a stable home life.
Cain was Awarded & won the 2013 Australasian Real Estate awards for the Rookie of the year award “Beginner to Winner” as well as being a finalist for Sales Person of the year for 2 consecutive years. All this in his first 2 years in Real Estate.
Cain has the enthusiasm and tenacity to strive for greatness for his clients.
Australasia Real Estate Awards:
- Member of “Sales Team of the Year” 2012, 2016, 2017
- Member of “Office of the Year” 2012 & 2103
- Awarded Rookie of the Year “Beginner to Winner” 2013
- Gold Badge Member 2013
- Lifetime Member Platinum Badge Awarded 2013
- Finalist “Sales Person of the Year” 2013 & 2014
- QLD Real Estate ‘A’ List 2014 & 2015
- Finalist “Sales Team of the Year” 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018