One of the most historic yet contemporary homes to be introduced to the market. This very special property retains all that is loved whilst integrating modern sophistication and versatility.
The sleek timber and white toned kitchen with walk-in pantry and connectivity to the rear deck together with dual living zones make this home a must see. Thoughtful landscaping allows room for play as well as generous lounging by the pool. Key elements include privacy, security and space.
This is a spectacular home, so elegant yet so incredibly functional. Indeed, a special kind of everything.
* Stunning Street appeal of a mid-19th Century Queenslander
* Light and bright kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven
* Traditional formal lounge and dining area
* Master suite includes walk-in-robe and en-suite
* Modern heritage family bathroom with standalone bath and separate shower
* Office space/study nook off the family room
* Spacious back deck overlooking inground pool and tropical gardens
* All the unique decorative features such as high ceilings, timber fretwork & balustrades, ceiling roses and casement windows which are aesthetically pleasing but also functional.
* Third bedroom featuring double sized walk-in wardrobe
* Crimsafe security screening and air conditioning throughout
* 3m x 4m garden shed with workshop shelving
* Dual car accommodation with plenty of off street parking
* Fully fenced and irrigated 1,012 sqm allotment with established gardens and working bore
* Located within the sought-after pocket of Aitkenvale