This 482-acre property is spread over 4 titles; it’s located in the quiet area of Black river, Townsville and only 15 minutes from Willows shopping centre.
The property features a 3 bedroom timber home set amongst established trees, excellent shedding, cattle & equestrian facilities, quality pastures and frontage to Black river. The property lends itself beautifully to cattle, horses and many other cultural pursuits. An inspection will truly impress.
The timber home has a massive timber deck to take in the magnificent views over the property and pebblecrete pool. With 3 spacious bedrooms and a study area, this family home has plenty of potential and space for all to enjoy. There are plenty of windows throughout the home to create light filled spaces with high ceilings and polished floorboards being further quality attributes. A central lounge room leads out to an expansive entertaining deck with spectacular views of the property and surrounding rural countryside making this a fantastic home for entertaining friends and family. The kitchen is central with a meals area and breakfast bar. Further features of the home include a central family bathroom with separate toilet, fans through out and split system air conditioners.
There is a huge 60m x 30m x 12m shed and a 30m x 9m shed, both with power and water. There are storage rooms and lockable areas, cold room, shelving, and work benches. There is also 2 large water tanks.
The fully self contained granny flat has a kitchenette and open plan living space as well as a front veranda.
The 3 bay colorbond shed has also been converted to a fully self contained flat, with single lockup garage, bathroom, kitchen and open plan space.
There is extensive cattle yards with cattle race, cattle crushes, sorting pens, shaded work sheds, power and water. There is also approximately 90 head of breeding cattle.
There is so much more to this fantastic rural property, call for more details and make an appointment to see for yourself the possibilities.
– 482 acres including many fenced paddocks of very fertile pasture land.
– Central laneway with great access to all parts of the property
– Fantastic fencing throughout the property
– 60mx30m Colorbond shed with water, electricity, 2 water tanks, room for parking horse truck, hay storage and tractor.
– 30m x 9m shed with cold room, storage rooms and kitchen facilities.
– Fully self contained 1 bedroom granny flat with kitchenette, open plan living and front veranda.
– 3 bay Colorbond shed converted to a fully self contained flat with single lockup garage, kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
– Adjoining fully enclosed workshop featuring shelving, lockable doors.
– Approximately 90 head of cattle.
– Bore water, shed, pump and underground pipes to water troughs, plus 4 additional bore licences for each lot.
– Excellent water storage with two custom made very large rainwater tanks.
– Beautiful 1250m sand based circular riding track.
– shedding around the property perfect for hay/machinery storage.
– Fuel tanks on concrete base.
– Full size horse and cattle arena.
– Smaller paddocks close to house for horses, calves, sheep etc.
– Excellent stock yards /cattle crushes / loading race. Yards with water.
– Drought proof farm with excellent supply from bore, plus 4 additional bore licences.
– Black River frontage
– 2 double lock up garages
– Outside toilet