This well maintained Queenslander is fully air conditioned and has been tastefully renovated to include traditional features such as timber archways, polished timber floors, high ceilings and casement windows. The front entry is through a private verandah and the living area includes a formal lounge and dining opening directly onto a large rear deck. The spacious kitchen is an entertainers delight with loads of cupboard and bench space and also opens onto the deck through servery windows. The master bedroom has a bay window, large dressing room/nursery and an ensuite. The home overlooks the spacious yard and a stunning inground pool with a beach area and gazebo.
Downstairs has been re-stumped and offers loads of storage as well as a laundry and second toilet. It is a great second area for entertaining friends and family. There is side access for a boat or trailer through the remote control double lockup carport. Situated on a 774 sq.m block and within easy walking distance to Castletown and only minutes to the city this home is a must to inspect.
• Open plan offering inside outside living
• Open airy kitchen with a breakfast bench
• Kitchen with direct access to the deck
• Large covered deck overlooking the pool
• Renovated ensuite and large walk in wardrobe/nursery
• Polished timber floors and tongue in groove walls
• Heritage casement windows
• Restumped and freshly painted