Senior Property Manager
A veteran by industry standards, Karen has been in Property Management since 2005. Karen’s years of experience in managing investment properties is broad and her knowledge of the industry is invaluable.
Karen works well under pressure and loves the challenge of meeting a deadline. Karen’s attention to detail is superior and manages properties to a very high standard. Naturally, Karen is a fun person who has very good communication skills and keeps her finger on the pulse with clear and concise action.
Away from the Office, Karen is heavily involved in the local, national and international swimming scene by participating as a referee. In 2015 she was awarded a scholarship to continue her vision of one day refereeing at an international meet She has her eye on the Gold Coast Commonwealth games.
The scholarship has helped her develop skills which go hand in hand with her professional career, such as negotiating, communication and planning. When she is not working hard for her Landlords Karen can also be found tendering to her collection of orchards as well as fitting in time for her family.
We offer our 2 Risk Free Guarantees.
- For selling Our “No Sale No Charge Guarantee”
- For Property Management Our “Flat Fee Property Management Guarantee”
Australasian Real Estate Awards:
- Member of “Office of the Year” 2012 & 2103
- Finalist “Property Manager of the Year” 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Finalist of “Office of the Year” 2014, 2015, 2016. 2017, 2018, 2019
Rate My Agent Awards
- WINNER 2017, 2018, 2019 Rate My Agent “Agency of The Year – Townsville”