Slightly elevated on a corner allotment, taking full advantage of its North Easterly position, the home is located in the well-known Crestbrook Estate of Mount Louisa, just a few minutes away from the gorgeous new walking tracks to get in your afternoon workout. Mount Louisa is a fantastic suburb with local convenience outlets just minutes away with IGA, fast food, Child Care, Medical Center and Cellars. There is a variety of parks and lots of pathways for family walks and best of all, the local schools and sporting clubs just make this home the easy choice.
Entry through the front timber door leads you into an expansive open plan area comprising living, dining and a massive kitchen that even the fussiest of chefs would be glad to call their own.
• 4 generous bedrooms all with built-ins and air-conditioning
• Master Bedroom offers a large walk-in robe, ensuite and patio access
• Formal living room
• Open plan living and dining area, full of natural light
• At the heart of the home is the amazing kitchen boasting a separate family breakfast bar, centre work bench complete with dishwasher, ample draw and cupboard space, large panty.
• Large family bathroom centrally located to the bedrooms
• Fully air-conditioned and ceiling fans throughout
• Security screens and doors
• Large fully covered outdoor entertaining area
• Double remote garage
• Large internal laundry with storage
• Double sized linen or storage cupboard
• Low maintenance yard with irrigation
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 805 m²
- 2 Garage