This much loved Mundingburra hideaway is located in a premium location, one of the quietest pockets that leafy Mundingburra is famous for, where family living is catered for effortlessly with multiple living zones perfect for growing families.
Unique in it’s design with a fusion of original features combined with modern inclusions. Lovingly cared for and meticulously maintained, you’ll be impressed with the beautiful established gardens and spacious living zones which offer natural light throughout for a truly relaxed lifestyle. The open plan kitchen and living area is the hub of the home, as well as an oversized formal dining room. The functional kitchen is finished with a generous amount of storage and bench space, complimented with an island bench, electric oven, gas cooktop, and dishwasher.
Occupying four bedrooms, the master features an large walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite together with split systems air-conditioning. The remaining bedrooms host built-in-wardrobes and air-conditioning. With majority of the bedrooms well spaced across the home, this is ideal for teenagers and/or the in-laws with endless potential to make minor adjustments for a granny flat at the rear of the home. An additional living space / media room is well positioned, fitted with a projector and screen, fully wired for surround sound, perfect for family movie evenings.
Outside, you are surrounded by lush, well established gardens with concreted side access leading to a 8m x 9m powered shed with floor to ceiling shelving on 2 sides and a front electric roller door. The tropical oasis continues with the low maintenance salt chlorinated concrete swimming pool, perfectly positioned for privacy. This unique residence has the wow factor, with 5kw solar and a fully automatic irrigation system the hard work has been done for you!
• Located in the premium suburb of Mundingburra, positioned on a large 890sqm parcel of land, walking distance to beautiful Anderson Gardens, only 7km from the CBD
• Spacious home offering natural light throughout with ample room for a growing family
• Located at the front of the home is an open plan kitchen and living area as well as an oversized formal dining room
• Functional kitchen is finished with a generous amount of storage and bench space, complimented with an island bench, electric oven, gas cooktop, and dishwasher
• Master bedroom features a large walk-in-wardrobe, practical ensuite with storage and split systems air-conditioning
• Additional three bedrooms are well sized with air-conditioning and built-in-wardrobes
• Family bathroom with updated fittings
• Media room is well positioned, fitted with a projector and screen, fully wired for surround sound
• The exterior is surrounded by lush, well established gardens
• Dual concreted driveways
• Single car accommodation with automatic garage roller door
• 2.4m wide concreted side access
• 8m x 9m powered shed at the rear with a front electric roller door
• Salt chlorinated concrete swimming pool
• Fully automatic irrigation system
• 890sqm allotment
• 5kw Solar
• Home not flooded by 2019 flood event
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 890 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 3 Garage