Drive through this lovely neat tidy culdesac of modern well kept homes and tucked away at the end you will find No 12 ready and waiting for you. An opportunity not to be missed, this very special well appointed home offers a lovely family lifestyle with contemporary features and additional quirky little extras.
Enjoy the convenience of central Bushland Beach living. Your home backs onto parkland, playing fields and is just a hop, skip and a jump from the shopping centre(with the new Coles complex under construction) and school bus stop.
The spacious kitchen is well located for casual family use and entertaining overlooking the large open plan living and with views of the pool. Features include quality appliances spacious bench tops ample storage and novelty colour changing lights to the tap. Both living and the outdoor entertaining are fitted with a speaker system with USB connections.
Bedrooms are generous sized with good storage and air conditioning the master with its own ensuite. The hallway is fitted with very convenient sensor lights.
The main bathroom is a lovely wellness retreat with its beautiful stand alone bath taking pride of place.
The block is a spacious 726m2 with double gate access and offers plenty of space for additional structures and children’s play equipment
– Soothing neutral decor and functional easy flowing floor plan
– Open plan living for happy family living and entertaining
– Sound system throughout..just add the iPod
– Fully air conditioned for year round comfort
– Sparkling in ground pool a welcoming oasis for those hot days
– Solar power system
– Fully fenced back yard with double gate access
– Heaps of room for trampoline and swings
– Cute cubby house
– Surrounded by lovely well kept homes in a beautiful culdesac with pride of ownership evident
– Backing onto playing fields and parks
– Short walk to the neighbourhood shopping centre
– Close to school bus intersection
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 726 m²
- 2 Garage