Inherent character and charm, this gorgeous cottage offers functionality with an open plan living, a breezy covered front deck that beckons entertaining and an in ground pool, perfect for those hot summer nights.
The open and airy kitchen and fully renovated bathroom will impress any buyer. When you inspect this cheery character home, you’ll discover so many reasons to fall in love.
– Located in a quiet street beneath Castle Hill
– Close to schools, shops, cafes, parklands and walking tracks
– Open living and dining area
– Polished timber floors and high ceilings
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Functional kitchen with gas oven and pantry
– Spacious renovated bathroom boasts a separate shower, modern vanity
– Internal laundry
– In ground pool
– Fully fenced on a 681 sq.m block
– Double gate side access
– Minutes to the Dianella walking tracks at the base of Castle Hill
– Central location, close to the City and Castletown Shopping Centre
Set in the highly desirable location of West End, known as one of the premiere locations to live in Townsville, this special little home will impress.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 681 m²