This is a home that speaks to the soul with her nostalgic ambience. Not only notable by street address but her presence also has the timeless allure that savvy buyers demand.
This real life family home with a strong focus on life in the tropics is now on the market for the first time in nearly 20 years and is positioned in a highly desirable location surrounded by other prestige family homes. Extending a beautiful lifestyle, this much-loved home not only offers an endearing owner-occupied locale, it has undergone a thoughtful renovation that combines great functionality with a touch of class. Characterised by high ceilings and timber floors, stylish bathroom, plantation shutter windows and bi-fold doors, exceptional colour palate, big rooms and amazing cross ventilation, this home invites the outdoors in with the back yard including a family size pool as practical in its design as its interior space.
• Open plan home on a fully fenced 812sqm block
• Three queen sized bedrooms with ample cupboard space and natural light
• Fourth bedroom/large study positioned at the front of the home
• Two extra large living areas that flow directly out to the back yard
• Extra high ceilings and timber floors, ample storage throughout
• Master bedroom with wall to ceiling built ins
• Freshly painted and new carpet in the bedrooms
• Newly renovated stylish bathroom
• Fully air conditioned
• Classic in ground pool
• Very private from the front road
• 5 kw solar system
• Not affected by the 2019 floods
Positioned in a highly desirable area steeped in history and only approximately 2.5 km to the CBD, New Stadium and approximately 5 km to The Strand, this is a must see for families keen to acquire a large inner city home that truly feels ‘just like home’.
Standard COVID-19 Protocols & Maximum Person Restrictions will Apply.
Text or call 0405 123 887 for an Estimated Current Rental Market Appraisal from our Business Development Manager Renee Dunstan.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 812 m²
- 2 Garage