This apartment offers a convenient lifestyle located centrally to the city, the Hospital, James Cook University and Lavarak Barracks. Vacant and available for you to move right in, positioned on the ground floor with living areas and patio effortlessly extend out to the lush gardens.
– Ground floor apartment with direct access to gardens and carpark
– Open plan tiled living area
– Master bedroom with wardrobe, spacious ensuite, sliding doors to enclosed patio and views of the gardens
– Second bedroom with built-in robe adjacent to main bathroom, perfect for dual living
– Main bathroom with large shower recess and modern finishes in neutral tones
– Kitchen with ample bench space, pantry and feature louvered window
– Tiled patio with access from living and master bedroom
– Full length plantation shutters not only look amazing, they allow for breezes and enclose the patio or can be stacked back to allow access to the lawned area
– Stunning large resort style complex pool with BBQ facilities, Balinese huts and outdoor shower and toilet facilities
– Complex facilities include large fully equipped gym, conference room, onsite manager and gated secure entry
– Minutes to Fairfield Central retail and café hub, the Precinct including Otto’s and various fast food outlets
– Body Corporate $4200 appx per annum; Council Rates $3200 per annum.
Standard COVID-19 Protocols & Maximum Person Restrictions will Apply.
Text or call 0405 123 887 for an Estimated Current Rental Market Appraisal from our Business Development Manager Renee Dunstan.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 108 m²
- 2 Toilet