If you are looking for a home that has it all this one is certainly a must see. With three bedrooms and generous living area, this perfectly presented house is light, cool and neutrally decorated. The kitchen and bathroom are both modern and functional with ample bench and cupboard space in the kitchen for the budding chef. The huge Al Fresco entertaining area is security screened for peace of mind. It overlooks the sparkling inground pool which will be a welcome extra on those hot summer days. To top it off there is a huge shed which will suit the trades person, hobbyist or handyman. With air conditioning, fans and four car accommodation this home is a must see. Call now to inspect.
• Three bedrooms all with robes, air conditioning and fans
• Light filled and spacious air conditioned living and dining
• Great size kitchen with brand new upright stove and loads of storage
• Al Fresco entertaining area, fully enclosed, screened and tiled
• In-ground concrete pool with water feature
• 6m x 9m two-bay colourbond shed plus garden shed
• 835 sqm allotment with side double gate access, perfect space for a caravan
• Fully fenced including lovely cottage style picket front fence
• Lockup double tandem carport with direct access to two-bay shed
• Freshly painted externally
• Generator changeover switch
• Loads of off street parking
Standard COVID-19 Protocols & Maximum Person Restrictions will Apply.
Text or call 0405 123 887 for an Estimated Current Rental Market Appraisal from our Business Development Manager Renee Dunstan.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 835 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport