Here is a wonderful opportunity to become the custodian of this gracious, iconic Queenslander that is sure to tug on your heartstrings. Once stepping through the front gate, you get the feeling something special is about to unfold. The tropical gardens and established trees complement this truly beautiful home. Every aspect of the property contributes to a lifestyle of quiet relaxation, understated elegance and harmony.
Raised to legal height, this Queenslander can be found elevated on one of Townsville’s most sought after streets in West End. West End has long been a favoured suburb due to its location and heritage feel. Backing directly onto Castle Hill, this home offers traditional tongue and groove walls, polished flooring, fretwork, soaring ceilings and many windows and louvers. Just minutes to the City, Strand, new stadium, major shopping, schooling and with a City Plan focusing on the inner City, this suburb continues to be very popular.
The quaint front verandah has views of Mt Stuart and is the perfect place to relax with a good book whilst enjoying the breezes.
The downstairs entertainment area directly overlooks the ‘magical’ gardens and its many winding paths. Underneath the home is concreted and offers parking spaces for two vehicles.
– Traditional features
– Tongue and groove walls and high ceilings
– Polished timber flooring, French doors, many windows and louvers
– Oversized central living room
– Timber kitchen with ample cupboard space
– Gas stove
– Fully air conditioned
– Four bedrooms, master with large ensuite
– Front deck overlooking West End
– Raised to legal height with concrete slab underneath
– Established tropical gardens
– Fully fenced 1012 sq.m block with an electric gate and irrigation
– Walking distance to Cutheringa Park and the local convenience store and trendy West
End coffee shops
– Easy access to Castle Hill walking tracks
– Close to The Strand, CBD and Gregory Street Precinct
– Easy access to Queensland Country Bank Stadium
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 2 Carport