As an investor or first home buyer, this four bedroom home is an appealing entry into the market with its low-maintenance aspect and beautifully refreshing interior. Ideally positioned, the home is within walking distance to local shops, restaurants and only minutes to local schools, James Cook University and The Townsville Hospital.
Flooded with natural light, the home offers a generously sized kitchen with ample storage adjoining the dining area. Sit back and relax in the open plan lounge room which leads out to the covered alfresco patio overlooking the spacious rear yard. In keeping with the nicely flowing floor plan, the four bedrooms are well-proportioned and all feature air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes and share a contemporary central bathroom. The master bedroom is generously sized and offers a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
Features of the property include:
– Four bedrooms in total, master with ensuite & walk-in wardrobe
– Open plan kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
– Open plan living and dining
– Covered outdoor alfresco area
– Fully fenced level yard with plenty of space for kids and pets to play
– Double lock up garage with remote and internal access
Standard COVID-19 Protocols & Maximum Person Restrictions will Apply.
Text or call 0405 123 887 for an Estimated Current Rental Market Appraisal from our Business Development Manager Renee Dunstan.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 470 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage