Desirably positioned in Idalia near the lake capturing the pure essence of energy efficiency, the abundance of natural light and breezes provide a cool home which has been purpose built for our tropical climate.
The well appointed kitchen is in the heart of the home with a breakfast servery and huge walk in pantry. The ensuite features double rain showers, a plunge bath and his/her basins, glass panels and doors that lead to an enclosed deck giving the feeling of showering in the outdoors. High cathedral ceilings, timber floors, the use of natural timbers and decking provide a tasteful blend for those who want to escape the ‘ordinary’ designed homes.
* Not flood affected
* Separate large home theatre with built in speakers
* Luxurious bathrooms, floor to ceiling tiles
* His and Her walk in wardrobes in the main
* Solid oak timber floors
* Bright and airy with lots of ventilation throughout the home
* Open kitchen with large walk in pantry
* Induction Cooktop
* Caesar Stone Benchtops in the kitchen and laundry
* High Ceilings
* Ducted Air Conditioning, fans, security screens
* Designer roller blinds
* Large entertaining deck with hardwood planks
* Double Sided Gate Access
* Corner 784 sq.m block
* Double remote garage
* Less than 100 meters to river
The exterior cladding is James Hardie matrix and Stria cladding as seen on all high end architectural homes and is very tough and durable.