Looking for low body corporate, only $1100 per year and low maintenance, look no further. This two bedroom townhouse in a complex of only six will certainly please. Just starting out or looking to invest, this property has the option to be fully furnished, making this a deal worth investing in.
Situated in the heart of Mundingburra and walking distance to IGA and shops, Sherriff Park only a short distance with walking tracks along the Ross River, Mundingburra Primary School, Catholic Primary, Bus Stops to the City or Hospital/University. This property is perfectly positioned and is only a short drive to the CBD, New Stadium, The Strand and Palmer Street.
• Light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
• Modern kitchen with electric cooking.
• Under stairs option for additional storage or study nook.
• Second toilet.
• Laundry with extra storage room.
• Single lockup garage.
• Private front courtyard.
• Spacious main bedroom features carpet, built in wardrobes, air-conditioning and access to your own private balcony together with enough space for a study space.
• The second bedroom is also of a good size with carpet and built in wardrobes and portable air conditioner.
• Main bathroom with step in shower and great sized vanity and separate toilet.
• Security screens and fans throughout.
• Option to purchase fully furnished (fridge, washing machine, dryer, TV, microwave, 1 x Q bed & mattress, 1x D bed & mattress, corner modular lounge and coffee side table, outdoor table & two chairs, kitchen bar stools).
Rental income potential of $280-$290 per week.
Body Corp $1100 per annum
Standard COVID-19 Protocols & Maximum Person Restrictions will Apply.
Text or call 0405 123 887 for an Estimated Current Rental Market Appraisal from our Business Development Manager Renee Dunstan.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet