Lovingly cared for home by the original owner, this is the perfect choice for buyers seeking a contemporary, low-maintenance home they can move into and start enjoying. The home benefits from the separate living areas, giving ample room for all members of the family. The spacious family/rumpus room has plenty of room for family gatherings with direct access to the backyard.
Set in a quiet court on a large 849sqm block there are 3 bedrooms, the master has an ensuite and walk-in robe, whilst the other 2 bedrooms are central to the main bathroom. Both bathrooms have been renovated with easy access showers. Large open plan living, dining and lounge are served from a very neat kitchen with plenty of cupboards, pot draws, pantry, wall oven, hot plates and breakfast bar. There is also a large separate rumpus room that is great for the family to spread out into and a double carport with direct entry into the home,
The block is fully fenced with a large fernery on one side plus 2 garden sheds on the other. With plenty of room for a large shed or pool there are plenty more options to create your own family oasis.
– Functional kitchen in the centre of the home
– Paved rear courtyard and large greenery/fernery
– Double carport
– Double gate access to back yard, with two large garden sheds giving extra storage room
– Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
– Two remaining well sized bedrooms one with built in robes
– Friendly neighbourhood and local community
– 10 minutes drive to Willows Shopping Centre
– Approx. 25 minute drive to CBD
– Close to multiple medical and childcare services
– Close to schools and parks
Standard COVID-19 Protocols & Maximum Person Restrictions will Apply.
Text or call 0405 123 887 for an Estimated Current Rental Market Appraisal from our Business Development Manager Renee Dunstan.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 849 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport