That white house on the corner…
A heritage style Queenslander like this is rarely put to market! This tropical masterpiece offers elegance and functionality on an elevated and beautifully landscaped 1670m2 corner parcel allotment. Built in 1903, Palerandah served as the home for the Cummins and Campbell Trading Company family for over 80 years. With only five previous owners, this is a tightly held prestige property with both historical charm and modern liveability.
This glamorous home is located on the exclusive Stanton Hill and offers views of Magnetic Island, Palm Passage and Castle Hill and is only a short walk from the Townsville CBD, Townsville Grammar School, The Strand and the recently built Cowboys Stadium. This outstanding historical residence retains much of its original features with 4-metre-high ornate ceilings, lead lights imported from England and pressed metal wall finishes. Palerandah embraces relaxed entertaining on a generous scale with multiple entertaining areas across the house. Whether it’s lounging in the sun on the front veranda, sophisticated dining under the stain glass, garden parties by the pool or drinks on the deck with an ocean view – this house can do it all!
– Multiple living, dining and lounge areas wrapped by an expansive veranda.
– Large country kitchen with butler’s pantry and breakfast bar.
– Oversized master bedroom with ensuite, WIR and study nook flowing onto veranda sitting area.
– Second bedroom at the side of the house with ensuite, built in robe and extra space.
– Two further bedrooms connected to the deck and serviced by a family bathroom.
– 9 metre swimming pool, landscaped gardens and outdoor dining area.
– Rumpus room with full size billiard table.
– Entertainment or media room.
– Bathroom, laundry and extensive storage
– 4 car accommodation (with plenty of on street parking available)
– Entry via double garage currently converted into a home gym.
- 4 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,670 m²
- 2 Garage