This 3 bedroom home is bursting with character and is waiting for it’s next big thing. If you’re looking to take on a project home without compromising on location this property is definitely worth looking at.
Positioned in a leafy neighbourhood far enough from the main road but only a street away from the beautiful Ross River.
The potential to improve this property is boundless. Kelso is connected to greater Townsville by the Sun bus service and several arterial roads including the ring road making it only minutes from the Townsville City Hospital and James Cook University. Kelso has its own tavern, Fast food takeaway, local food shopping, parklands, PCYC and only a minute drive to several junior sporting clubs.
• 1,013 sqm allotment
• 3 bedrooms with built in robes, 2 with lofts for extra storage
• Large family bathroom with bath tub and separate shower
• Renovated kitchen with loads of storage, gas hot plates and electric oven
• In-ground pool
• Great size entertaining patio
• Attached bungalow/studio/teenage retreat
• Secure undercover parking
• Amazing cathedral ceilings with exposed timber beams
• Living area is carpeted which connects to the tiled kitchen & dining with entertainers bar
• Air conditioning to main bedroom
Standard COVID-19 Protocols & Maximum Person Restrictions will Apply.
Text or call 0405 123 887 for an Estimated Current Rental Market Appraisal from our Business Development Manager Renee Dunstan.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,013 m²