Sitting on a low-maintenance fully fenced 894sq.m block in a central location, this well-presented home is ideal for the family. Filled with natural light, this home oozes warmth from the moment you walk through the front doors with its neutral colours and polished timber floors upstairs. Tastefully updated, this property offers the perfect home for the extended family looking for space for their teenager or guests with a fifth bedroom and second bathroom separate to the main home.
Opportunities meet practicality downstairs with a kitchen, laundry, lounge and dining area that leads directly to the front and back outdoor covered entertaining areas. Upstairs is the master bedroom with the walk in robe, three good sized bedrooms, two with built ins and a classy bathroom with separate toilet. With open living spaces inside and out and generously proportioned rooms, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
This high set renovated home is in walking distance to quality schools, major shopping facilities and the banks of the Ross River. The lifestyle on offer is one of convenience and will be sure to tick many boxes.
• Tastefully renovated five bedroom home
• Offers separate bedroom and bathroom for guests
• Fully tiled open plan living area downstairs
• Upstairs filled with natural light and polished timber floor
• Fully air-conditioned throughout
• Kitchen offering plenty of bench, pantry and cupboard space
• Kitchen looks directly over the backyard
• Large covered outdoor entertainment areas
• Fully fenced with electric gate
• Double gate side access
• Low-maintenance back yard with garden shed
• Highly sought after central location
• Close to bus stop, primary/high schools, Stockland
Standard COVID-19 Protocols & Maximum Person Restrictions will Apply.
Text or call 0405 123 887 for an Estimated Current Rental Market Appraisal from our Business Development Manager Renee Dunstan.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 894 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces