This charming property has been well cared for and boasts light-filled living areas and bedrooms. Located in leafy Aitkenvale, the home is very close to The Cathedral School and a short walk from Ross River. It also has the advantage of being only a few minutes’ drive from Stockland Shopping Centre, James Cook University and the Townsville Hospital. The property is located in the catchment for the Pimlico State High School and has the benefit of great access to public transport.
The many features include:-
• 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes, air conditioning and carpeted floors
• Tiled front veranda which provides a lovely spot for your morning cuppa
• Tiled living and dining rooms offering heaps of natural light
• Kitchen has upright electric cooking with plenty of storage plus a separate large pantry off the hallway
• Large bathroom is original with bath/shower combo, large vanity and provides a separate toilet
• Internal laundry
• Rear timber deck is a great space to entertain
• Single bay shed/garage
• Fully fenced 607sqm allotment with room for the family pets to run around and maybe even the addition of a pool
• Tandem style double carport provides plenty of off street parking
• Built in appx 1980, timber construction on stumps
Currently tenanted until 26th August 2022 paying $300 per week (expected rental return $370-$390 per week).
Rates appx. $3,700 per annum.