We are delighted to offer this superb example of early Australian architecture combined with all the modern additions that your Queensland lifestyle desires. There is a timber deck which catches the north-easterly breezes, overlooking the backyard. The home features four bedrooms, a large open plan living area with large adjoining modern kitchen. It has timber floors, high ceilings in the living areas, tongue & grove walls, this gorgeous home is best described as a move in ready.
• New kitchen, stone island bench, electric appliances, s/steel, storage drawers, large fridge space
• Large rear deck overlooking yard perfect for entertaining
• New family bathroom with walk-in shower, modern vanity with storage drawers and toilet
• Second toilet upstairs for the growing family
• Fully air conditioned, brand new air cons in every room
• Four generous sized bedrooms with white aluminium shutters to two bedrooms
• Freshly painted inside and out
• Fully fenced 809sqm allotment with room for a shed or pool
• Automatic slider front gate to access off street parking and rear yard access, together with large concrete slab ready to build on
• Under house laundry plus options included parking, storage, workshop or create a new space
• Great School zoning for both primary, secondary and tertiary education – some of which included Pimlico State High School and Hermit Park State Primary School
Standard COVID-19 Protocols & Maximum Person Restrictions will Apply.
Text or call 0405 123 887 for an Estimated Current Rental Market Appraisal from our Business Development Manager Hudson Pearce.