Located on 647sqm allotment surrounded by similar homes is this character timber Queenslander with three bedroom plus a study, just beaming with love.
The home has all the classic features you would expect such as high ceilings, polished timber floors, casement windows & timber shutters and tongue & groove walls. Upon entering you’re welcomed by open plan, it’s bright and inviting and the character features will romance you.
Downstairs offers plenty of storage, laundry and undercover car parking and the potential to extend or raise and build in. Right now, you can live comfortably enjoying the location and it’s proximity to the CBD and nearby retail and service providers.
– Hermit Park State School zone
– Country style kitchen with timber benchtops
– Three bedrooms and study or fourth bedroom
– Fully air conditioned
– Casement windows and timber shutters provide excellent cross ventilation
– Built in robes to two rooms
– 647sqm allotment with side access and dual driveway access
– Undercover entertaining area downstairs
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 647 m²
- 2 Garage