This home offers a large floorplan that allows our lucky new buyer abundant internal space. Inherent character and charm, this cheery character home is situated in a beautiful street and is central to everything. Short walk to the local primary school and the local high school is minutes away. Castletown Shopping Centre and the popular Otto’s precinct are a short drive away. This property embodies the popular family-friendly reputation that Gulliver has garnered among buyers.
This 809 sqm property boasts a tall picket fence (ensuring privacy from the road) while also providing double gates that give you side access to the backyard. An in ground pool sits in the backyard of the property, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
* Short drive to The Strand, Castle Hill and the City centre
* Classic features such as high ceilings, louvres, casement windows, tongue and groove
* Separate family living area with additional dining area and sunroom
* Three good sized bedrooms
* Ample storage
* Upstairs bathroom has shower/bath combination with separate toilet
* Second toilet and shower downstairs
* Security throughout
* Large lock up storage under the house with kitchenette and laundry
* In ground pool
* Fully fenced 809 sq.m block