Conveniently located a short stroll from, cafes, Hotels, schools and sporting facilities. Enjoy the benefits of the secure complex which features security gates, a sparkling in ground pool and a tennis court.
With its great location and attributes, this apartment has been immaculately maintained and offers the astute investor or owner occupier the opportunity to modernise and add value through a little flair and style.
This lovely unit is fully air conditioned, has ceiling fans throughout and has brand new carpets. There is an extra large kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space that opens onto a large fully tiled dining and family area.
The master bedroom features a large built-in wardrobe and a spacious ensuite. The other two bedrooms have built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air conditioning. The family bathroom has a large corner bathtub, vanity and toilet. There is also a separate internal laundry.
There is a drive through lockup garage and a fantastic backyard with a good sized entertainment area.
The property features a new hot water system, security screens and doors.
Stand out features include cross-flow ventilation, an abundance of natural light and a functional kitchen adjoining the spacious living and dining area.
– Large backyard.
– Spacious open plan living/dining with access to rear entertainment area
– Functional kitchen featuring ample bench and cupboard space
– 3 bedrooms all with Built-ins, new carpet & Air-conditioning.
– Perfect holiday home, private residence or investment
– Within a minute’s walk to cafés, hotel, & schools
– Secure single car space and close to public transport
– Sparking in-ground pool and professional on-site management
– 5 minutes to Willows shopping centre & Hospital precinct
– 10 minutes to Airport
Poised for capital growth, move straight in and enjoy the fantastic lifestyle that awaits.
Properties of this calibre rarely become available to the market and sell quickly, phone now to arrange a private viewing before you miss out!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces