This two bedroom townhouse is a great find, situated within easy walking distance of the Mater Hospital, TAFE, local schools, parks and convenience shopping and just a short drive from Castletown and the city, this unit’s location is a huge drawcard for nesters and investors alike.
The unit itself is situated at the end of a small complex of 6 and includes its own private fenced courtyard and single carport.
The main living area is open-plan and tiled and houses the kitchen, living and dining. The kitchen has an ample supply of cabinets, drawers, bench space and an adjacent area under the stairs that would provide additional storage space.
This unit is fully air conditioned with carpets to the bedrooms. Both bedrooms have sliding doors onto a balcony, perfect for capturing the cooling breezes.
A rear door leads out to your own private fenced courtyard, creating the ideal spot for a BBQ area and garden. The townhouse is complete with storeroom, an internal laundry and second downstairs toilet.
* Flood free from 2019 floods
* Attractive, well-maintained complex of six units
* Great central location, minutes from Castletown
* Spacious tiled open-plan living/dining/kitchen with split system air conditioning
* Two carpeted bedrooms
* Air conditioning throughout
* Bathroom with vanity, shower and bath
* Private fenced courtyard
* Carport parking for one car with added storage
Whether you’re investing or nesting, this unit is worthy of close inspection.