West End Dual Occupancy
Investors dream, two rental incomes on one title, both with their own street frontage, introducing 11 Baxter Street & 70 Francis Street, West End. Here's an opportunity to purchase inner city with a multitude of options, live in one and rent out the other or extended family options.
These two beautiful properties offer easy low maintenance living, with subdivision option. Separate frontages and sewer connections, shared electricity that is metered separately, shared water connection. Both properties are situated in quiet cul-de-sacs at the foothills of Castle Hill, just minutes to walking tracks and all Townsville city has to offer.
11 Baxter Street,
• Two carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes
• Air conditioning and ceilings fans throughout
• Modern kitchen with electric cooker, large pantry and space for a dishwasher
• Modern bathroom with walk-in shower, separate toilet and large vanity
• Tiles to living and kitchen
• Single carport, fully fenced and quaint front veranda
• Security screens throughout
• Rear storage room
• Purpose built 20 years ago in keeping with the character precinct
70 Francis Street
• Three bedrooms with built-in robes, two with polished boards and one with carpet
• Spacious kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
• Open planned living and dining areas with polished timber floors
• Air conditioning and fans throughout
• Neat and tidy bathroom
• Front patio and a small back deck
• Fully fenced
• Single carport
• Security screens
Rated separately - approx. $1,850 each dwelling a half year. Combined $7,400 per annum.
Expected combined rental return $650-$670 per week. 70 Francis currently tenanted until Aug 2022, 11 Baxter is vacant.