Space is the natural feature of land that sprawls over 8,019 square metres, if you want to feel open country lifestyle then this is a great place to call home! The solid block construction and wide verandas the full width of the home at the front and back make the home very cool in summer and cosy and warm in winter. It is extremely well suited to the North Queensland environment and a country lifestyle.
Once inside you will discover your choice of three large bedrooms all with built-in robes, two living areas and plenty of space. Timber features prominently in your kitchen, with walls of cupboards and benches, breakfast bar and placed centrally to both living and dining spaces. The bathroom has separate bath tub and shower with separate toilet and is adjacent to a large internal laundry.
Located at end of a quiet court with 2 acres of flat useable land, this light and well presented property will offer the new owners a superb lifestyle that wont disappoint.
• Three bedrooms with built in robes
• Light filled multiple living spaces
• Large timber kitchen with electric cooking and loads of storage
• Double garage could easily be converted for extended family
• Solar hot water
• Located in a quiet court offering 2 acres of peaceful country living
• New septic system
• Fully fenced
• Wide wrap verandas the full length of the home
• Freshly painted, updated downlight and ceiling fans throughout
• Approx. 300 squares under roof
The Alice River community offers a general store/fuel stop; horse, tennis and sporting clubs. This is a great area for families and those seeking a private rural lifestyle yet close enough to town for all your needs.