Proudly situated in a secure and quiet location is this Classic Queenslander family home. Sitting on a quarter acre block (1,012 sqm), offering 4 + bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, swimming pool and sheds.
Upstairs the classic Queenslander features of this much loved residence are celebrated. With casement windows, tongue and grove and timber floors. The kitchen is modern heritage style offering timber bench tops, 6 burner upright gas stove, Rangewood and dishwasher. There are four bedrooms, large family bathroom plus multiple indoor and outdoor living zones.
Enter into the downstairs open plan living area/rumpus or great 5th bedroom and separate renovated bathroom & laundry room. A perfect area for extended family and visiting relaitves. Fully tiled and air conditioned with all new windows and doors, potential to add a kitchen and create a fully self-contained area.
• Upstairs offers four bedrooms three with air conditioning
• Modern kitchen with 6 burner gas upright stove
• Classic Queenslander features include casement windows, timber floors and tongue & grove walls
• Lovely rear timber deck offers morning sun and afternoon shade
• Downstairs rumpus / living area (5th bedroom) with built in wardrobe, new flooring/windows and doors and separate bathroom/laundry room
• Undercover parking/boat parking
• Concrete driveway
• High front fence with double gate entry, good side access
• 1,012 sqm allotment - fully fenced
• All split systems air conditioners updated in last 5 years
• Out of ground pool with decking, liner and pump upgraded in last 5 years
• Roof has been re-screwed and re-painted
• Older style two-bay shed and vegi garden