Original Gulliver Cottage
Original Gulliver cottage available for the first time since it was built in 1957, this was not just their home but their castle. What an opportunity to buy into this sought after area.
Occupying a generous 809sqm allotment, the home comprises of three great sized bedrooms, one bathroom and a large living area. Discover what's beneath the original carpet and make this weatherboard cottage your new home.
• Three bedrooms, two with air conditioning
• Separate air conditioned living room with tiled entry foyer
• Tidy kitchen with good storage, upright electric cooktop and combined dining space
• Bathroom with shower/bath combo and toilet
• Second toilet
• Large block double garage at the rear of the property
• Full concrete driveway with side access to the rear garage
• 809 sqm fully fenced allotment
• Timber construction with iron roof
• 1957 Construction
• Rates appx. $3,600 per annum
In a central location, within minutes to OTTO'S, Townsville's favourite foodie market, Domain Central, Warrina Cineplex, Primary and Secondary Schools, TAFE Queensland and great friendly local shopping along Mooney Street.