This impeccable property was designed with both practicality and luxury in mind. Featuring four bedrooms and three bathrooms, this elevated Greenview Estate home is positioned perfectly to take in the sweeping views.
This two-story sanctuary is split into two zones - downstairs is for all living activities and a guests' quarters, while upstairs is for retreating and sleeping... and perhaps drinking in those views with a glass of wine on the top patio. Or maybe you'd prefer the main patio downstairs? This spectacular area overlooks both the landscaped pool and striking scenery. It's surrounded by a large grassed yard, which is meticulously groomed and requires little maintenance. You'll also find a garden shed and pebblecrete side access for a boat or additional vehicles.
Around the front, as you step through the door, you'll pass the fourth bedroom and find the spacious and fully-tiled living area. There's enough space for a massive lounge and dining table, plus there is also plenty of room in the open-plan kitchen - just pull-up a seat at the island bench and watch the chef at work.
Off the kitchen is a hallway that leads to the laundry, third toilet and separate shower area; plus there is a clever study nook off the lounge, which is tucked away behind a wall under the wooden staircase.
These lovely stairs lead to the first level, which has a further two bedrooms, plus the master bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite. All rooms include plush charcoal carpet and 2-pack internal doors. On this level, there is also a main bathroom which is tiled to the roof and features a shower, bath, toilet and vanity with plenty of storage. All fixtures and fittings are of an exceptionally high quality. There's also a second lounge on the first level, which is positioned to maximise the stunning outlook.
Once you set foot in this magical home, you won't want to leave.
* 4 bed 3 bath spectacular two-story home perfectly positioned to take in the sweeping views
* Downstairs area features landscaped pool and large patio area to savour the outlook
* Most living areas are downstairs, with a huge tiled lounge and dining area
* Separate laundry, third bathroom, study nook and fourth bedroom also downstairs
* Upstairs is a second lounge and patio to showcase the views
* There are three spacious bedrooms upstairs including master with ensuite
* All bedrooms have plush charcoal carpet and 2-pack internal doors - very high quality
* Main bathroom has shower, bath, toilet and vanity, and is tiled to the roof
* Air-conditioning throughout
* 802sqm elevated allotment with garden shed and pebblecrete side access
* Meticulously landscaped back yard, easy to maintain
* Top quality fixtures and fittings throughout and stunning presentation
* Central location and close to all major shopping centres and activities