Great First Home
Built in late 1970's, this well presented home in the sought-after suburb of Mundingburra is a great first home, investment or downsizing option. Situated on a 809sqm allotment it offers three bedrooms, one bathroom and good size living areas.
- Roof upgraded in 2011/2012 and external cladding
- Updated aluminium windows
- 809 sqm allotment
- Three bedrooms all with air conditioning, main bedroom has built-in robes
- Bathroom has bath/shower combo with a separate toilet
- Kitchen has updated bench top and splash backs
- Good size garden shed
- Bore (not currently working)
- Single drive-through carport
- Upgraded smoke alarms to 2022 Compliance, Electrical Board updated
- No flooding in 2019
Located in Mundingburra amongst a mixture of pre- and post-war properties, within close proximity to Anderson Park Botanic Gardens and Within walking distance to some of Townsville's most prestigious schools, churches, public swimming pools, TAFE and only minutes from Stockland Shopping Centre.