A much loved home
This much loved three bedroom highset home is perfectly located in the leafy suburb of Mundingburra, where the appreciation of traditional style homes can be found. Boasting high ceilings, timber floors and a large covered back deck, this character filled home exudes a beautiful homely feel, whilst capturing loads of natural light and breezes.
Major renovations have already happened with a new kitchen and bathroom however some areas have not been fully completed and looking for a new owner to add their final touches.
Mundingburra is one of the most sort after suburbs due to the popular school state catchment areas (Mundingburra State School and Pimlico High School).
• Renovated kitchen
• Renovated bathroom needing final touches
• Large covered back deck with second toilet
• Timber floors
• Built ins
• Open plan dining and living area
• Front patio is fully secure
• Fully fenced 814 sq.m block with good side access
• Double carport
• Fully enclosed downstairs area with laundry
• Easy access to public transport
This property is just a short drive from a range of local amenities, including shopping centres, great schools, and parks. With so much to offer, this property is sure to attract plenty of interest.