Charming Home in the Perfect Location
This is the one you want when you're looking for the iconic 1950's Mundingburra family property. A charming high-set home situated amongst a gorgeous garden with bonus of a bore and convenient to numerous amenities. Thoughtful additions to the original home have resulted in two levels of living space with numerous possibilities
Upstairs features polished hardwood floors throughout, high ceilings and tongue & groove walls. There's a modern kitchen with separate dining room, good sized living room and three spacious bedrooms and bathroom. Downstairs offers a second living space that could be easily converted to an office, work from home business or granny flat; also featuring a handy study nook and large laundry.
• Gorgeous front entrance and veranda
• Beautifully renovated modern kitchen featuring a Bosch 6 burner gas upright cooker
• Polished hardwood floors, tongue & groove walls, high ceilings
• Main Bedroom with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes
• Family bathroom features bathtub with shower over and period vanity
• Fully air conditioned and screened
• Downstairs teenage retreat or relaxing second living space featuring white shutters, an oversized laundry and study nook
• Car accommodation in undercover carport plus older style double bay shed/garage
• Fully fenced with electric front gate, secure front and back yards with double gate side access
• 809sqm allotment with beautiful established gardens and bore
Mundingburra is a highly sought after, family-friendly suburb. This location is second to none: a short walk to IGA, bus stop, Anderson Park, Ross River and miles of bike paths and parks as well as excellent private and state schools. Lots of shopping close by and easy commuting to CBD, Stockland, JCU and hospitals by car, bike or bus.
Standard COVID-19 Protocols & Maximum Person Restrictions will Apply.
Text or call 0405 123 887 for an Estimated Current Rental Market Appraisal from our Business Development Manager Renee Dunstan.