Large Family Home in Great Neighbourhood
Welcome to 4 Townsville Street, West End this stunning 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom house is the perfect family home. Located in a popular inner city location only a short drive to The Strand and City precincts.
Upon entering the home you'll discover the private front courtyard which leads you into the living, kitchen and family zones. Ground floor is all about living, while the stunning timber staircase leads you to the upper level where five bedrooms and the family bathroom are located. Four of the five bedrooms offer built in robes, while the master bedroom has a large walk-in robe and access to the parents private balcony, a perfect spot for your morning coffee or afternoon unwind.
While we know you'll love all the indoors have to offer, once you reach the rear of the property you are sure to be impressed with the covered outdoor entertainers patio and every mans dream, "the shed". Let's take a minute to appreciate the 9m x 7m 3-bay powered shed, it's set at the back of the 810sqm allotment and still provides plenty of backyard for the kids to play, chooks to roam or maybe even the addition of a pool.
• Built in 1976 and raised to legal height by the current owners in 2003 (council approved)
• Large kitchen with walk-in pantry, 5 burner upright gas cooker, dishwasher, Island bench and breakfast bar
• Five bedrooms, all with split-system air conditioning and four with built-in robes
• Master bedroom features walk-in robe and private balcony
• 9m x 7m powered shed
• Internal laundry with 2nd bathroom and toilet
• New Roof 2021
• Tiled ground floor, polished timber floors on upper level
• Living zones to the front and rear of the ground floor
• Fully air-conditioned
• Undercover 'L' shaped entertaining veranda
• Private paved front courtyard
• Chook House and built-in bbq area
• Additional boat/trailer shed (no roller door)
• Automatic roller doors to the two bay carports with driveway through to the rear yard
• 810sqm fully fenced allotment
• Rates appx. $4,000 per annum which includes water charges
Private inspections available prior to the open house.